There are countless resources available to students living in residence. Our Resident Advisors and full time staff are knowledgeable on a wide range of resources and will be pleased to guide you in the right direction. This level of support is one of many advantages of living in residence. Some of the resources available to residents are listed above. These educational resources will assist students in understanding the effects of alcohol consumption, information on mental wellness, fire safety, and excelling in college, your career and life.
There are many resources available to you in residence and on campus. The residence website has a list of all resources available to you, including crisis lines, counselling centres, and friendly people you should talk to, like your RA or a residence manager.
- Campus Resources – King Campus
- Community Resources – King Campus
- Campus Resources – Newnham/Markham/York Campus
- Community Resources – Newnham/Markham/York Campus
- e-CheckUpToGo – Alcohol
- e-CheckUpToGo – Marijuana
- Residence Community Living Standards
- Roommate Discussion
- Self-Injury Outreach and Support (SIOS)
- Termination & Cancellation Policy
- Things to Bring Checklist
- Tips for Parents